Call toll free: +1 (833) 888-9346 or +1 (248) 242-4290 email@example.com
6/PORT PRO | 4 Pad Podiatric
The 6/PORT PRO l 4 Pad Podiatric Plus System features the 6/PORT PRO Controller and 4 pads (including the pair of Podiatric Boot 122 pads), for an array of polychromatic light therapy options.
The Inlight Therapy 6/PORT PRO l 4 Pad Podiatric Plus System revolutionizes neuropathic pain care. The Podiatric System features a state-of-the-art 6/PORT PRO Controller with Inlight Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology and includes four (4) polychromatic therapy pads. This package includes two (2) polychromatic therapy pads called “boot pads” specifically designed to wrap gently over the entire foot to reduce the pain associated with peripheral neuropathy. The added “Plus” of the additional pads allow for expanded use on other areas of the body to increase circulation and reduce pain.
The Inlight 6/PORT PRO Controller with Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology
- 6 output ports allowing for maximum polychromatic dosing and customized applications.
- 3 easy-to-use automatic settings pre-programmed with Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology.
- Inlight Therapy System Power Supply. Good for any power anywhere in the world. Input 100-240V – 50-60Hz, 1.2A max. Output 12.0V, 5.0A.
- 6 foot AC power cord with 3-prong plug, NEMA 5-15P Connector, with C13 Connector that plugs into Power Supply.
Inlight Therapy PLT Therapy Pads are interchangeable between all Inlight controllers:
- (2) BOOTS 122 Red and Near-Infrared (NIR) PLT
- LOCAL 132 Red and Near-Infrared (NIR) PLT
- BODY 264 Red and Near-Infrared (NIR) PLT
Contains everything to begin use.
In Light Therapy™
In Light Medical Systems™ provides a dynamic and user-friendly polychromatic light therapy system intended for clinical, professional and home user applications.LED polychromatic light therapy involves the use of light emitting diodes (LED) delivering red, blue, and infrared light to the skin. These three (3) wavelengths stimulate beneficial innate cellular responses increasing circulation and activating the release of nitric oxide.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
There are no reviews yet.