EDUCTOR Limb Leads w/ Straps
This is the Limb Leads and Straps designed for the EDUCTOR Biofeedback System and constructed from the highly conductive BioTrode™ Rubber.
The package includes:
( set of 4 ) 1”W x 15”L straps – sku- HH04;
( 1 ) BioTrode™ flexible 8’ Quick Release superior quality wire set – sku – HH05. (Connector designed for EDUCTOR)
- The highly conductive slim wire harness leads with identifying color coded end connectors are 8’ long.
- They allow for more flexible movement and enable are more relaxed proximity between clients and biofeedback hardware.
- End to end wire welded design eliminates any mechanical break down that would inhibit signal performance.
- End connector magnets are encased in a plastic over mold design that attach easily to the rubber straps.
- Full one year warranty for repair or replacement.
BioTrode™ Limb Straps:
- Limb Straps are made with highly conductive BioTrode™ Rubber electrodes that lie against the skin.
- An internal woven wire runs the full length maintaining balance throughout the entire electrode for more balanced and consistent surface area performance.
- Set of 4 – 1”W x 15”L straps may be overlapped on the limb to provide broad surface area coverage of frequencies. Wider and longer straps mean one size fits all!
- Our straps are fully lined with soft Velcro® loop that runs the entire length allowing for easier adjustments and faster connection time. Velco® hook tabs are on the end.
- The “Quick Release”connect/disconnect magnetic clasp never touches the skin so you have no metal touching your client!
- “Quick Release” makes it easy to disconnect your client should they need a break and again; provides breakaway security from the Limb Wires to prevent tugging and/or possible damage to equipment.
|Dimensions||14 × 3 × 12 in|
Choose your preferred currency
- QUANTUM BIOFEEDBACK (32)
- INLIGHT MEDICAL (25)
- SOFTWARE (3)
- PMF DISCs (2)
- TRAINING (13)
- Computer Packages (1)
- SERVICES (2)
- MARKETING (1)
- MISC. (3)