New SCIO Biofeedback System
The SCIO (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operations System) is a Universal Electrophysiological Biofeedback System. It coordinates a complex electro-modal, biofeedback program with computer software in order to gather bioenergetic information of a client’s subconscious.
The information is gathered from the body through head electrodes and limb straps providing an accurate and precise picture of the client’s general status. This information is selected and listed by the SCIO in order of the highest reaction and the stressors are analyzed in the course of a stress management session.
This unique combination of Biofeedback applications and micro-current stimulation has proven positive effects in the following areas:
- the detection of stress and reduction of stress.
- muscular re-education from injury, muscle weakness or dystonia.
- the reduction of pain through MENS.
- the healing of trauma and/or wounds.
- the rectification of charged stability imbalance and redox potential.
What does the SCIO do?
The SCIO is indicated for use as a Biofeedback system, with the following functions:
- Stress Reduction and Lifestyle Questionnaire.
- Simple EEG (electroencephalography) biofeedback brain wave stress reduction.
- Three-pole ECG (electrocardiography) simple heart awareness and biofeedback stress reduction.
- EMG (electromyography) biofeedback for simple re-education of muscles.
- GSR (galvanic skin response) biofeedback and TVEP (transcutaneous voltammetric evoked potential) biofeedback.
- Microcurrent Transcutaneous Electro Nerval Stimulation (MENS) for pain reduction in the cybernetic biofeedback loop.
- Trauma and/or wound healing in the biofeedback loop.
- Global Voltammetric Charge Stability in the biofeedback loop.
The SCIO Software. Healthy programming.
The operating software behind the SCIO/EDUCTOR is the largest medical software in the energetic medicine world today. With every new version, the software is enlarged and improved to offer you, the Biofeedback specialist, the best means to help your clients manage their stress.
Some special SCIO applications include:
ELECTRO-ACUPUNCTURE: Designed to measure bioresonance and electrically balance the acupuncture points with harmonic resonant frequencies
MERIDIAN SYSTEM CORRECTION: Stimulates and adjusts the meridian system utilizing a frequency applied technique.
SCALAR AUTO PROGRAM: Balances the subtle energy centers in the being, known as the Chakra system.
TRIVECTOR PROGRAM: A deep balancing protocol designed for stabilizing the trivector (voltage, amperage, resistance) and increasing the patient’s energy levels
MUSCULAR RE-EDUCATION FOR ATHLETES: Includes several programs designed for muscular re-education for sport injuries and muscular enhancement for sportsmen
MUSCULAR RE-EDUCATION FOR INJURED MUSCLES: Muscular re-education for injured muscles and pain reduction through MENS (Microcurrent Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming): Designed for stress reduction, emotional counseling and stress management on a deep level
EMG, EEG, ECG, GSR BIOFEEDBACK CHART: Electromyography biofeedback, simple electroencephalography biofeedback, three-pole electrocardiography biofeedback and galvanic skin response applications to enhance your biofeedback therapy
HYPER-REACTANT REACTIVITY TRAINING: Records and balances the reactivity scores to several items in the Matrix
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 18 in|
|Laptop Computer Add-On:|| |
* These fields are required.
Disclaimer: No information, service, or product offered by White Dove Global Marketing, Ltd or its duly authorized representatives is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference, to be a substitute or replacement for competent, traditional, licensed, professional medical care. There are no guarantees on any service or product, unless stated otherwise. Consumers chose their own products, services and/or practitioners off our listing and are responsible for themselves.
Copyright 2012 - 2018 - All Rights Reserved White Dove Global Marketing, Ltd. | P.O. Box 250292 West Bloomfield, MI 48325